DSAT Tec Rec - Tech 45 Diver Course
Tec 45 course picks up where
Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a tec diver further
and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec Diver course
What You Learn
- The skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
- There would be no time limit to amount of decompression.
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- Master the basic skills and procedures you'll need as you move into deeper technical diving.
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use basic tec diving equipment
The Learning Materials You Need
- You'll use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to tec
- emergency procedures
- decompression and stage cylinder handling
- gas planning
The pak includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures. You'll continue to use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak through the Tec 50 Deep Diver course.
You must be
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- A PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- A PADI Deep Diver (or hold aqualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Tec 40 (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least
- 10 dives must be on air enriched air
- 12 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- six dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- At least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by a physician
Next: Tec 50 Deep Diver »
dsat tec rec bali, tec deep diver course bali, tec trimix diving training bali, dsat technical dive bali, dsat gas blender bali