DSAT Tec Rec - DSAT Tec Trimix Diver Course
The DSAT Tec Trimix Diver Course
For the extreme diver ready to further explore the world of technical deep diving, the gas of choice is trimix “ a blend of oxygen, helium and nitrogen.
The DSAT Tec Trimix Diver course takes you to the outer edges of technical deep diving, opening the door to pristine dive sites few divers “ if any “ ever see.
Get College CreditYou may be able to earn college credit for the DSAT Tec Trimix Diver Course.
What You Learn
The DSAT Tec Trimix Diver course is intended to extend the depth range
of technical divers already trained and qualified to use air, enriched
air and oxygen for technical decompression dives beyond 50 metres /
165 feet. Diving with trimix is the outer edge of tec diving - the maximum
depth for using this technology has yet to be defined.
This course is for Tec 50 or Tec Trimix 65 (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization). The course extends your depth range capabilities by training you to use trimix (a blend of helium, oxygen and nitrogen).
- Plan and execute at least five trimix decompression dives using various trimix blends
- Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
- Make training dives as deep as 75 metres/245 feet
The Learning Materials You Need
DSAT Tec Trimix Diver Crew- Pak
The Tec Trimix Diver Crew-Pak includes all required materials, including: manual, deep stop calculation table, trimix decal and emergency procedures slate.
Topics covered include:
- Trimix diving depth ranges
- Exposure planning
- Selecting a mix
- Argon inflation systems
- Handling three or four decompression cylinders
- Decompression models
- Emergency procedures
- Face masks and multi-gas computers.
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization and having proof of CPR and first aid training with the previous two years).
- Be certified as a Tec 50 or Tec Trimix 65 (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have logged at least 150 dives
- Have a medical form signed by your physician.
Next: DSAT Gas Blender »
dsat tec rec bali, tec deep diver course bali, tec trimix diving training bali, dsat technical dive bali, dsat gas blender bali